The Liebster Blog Award
What a glorious morning it has been! Many thanks to Jennifer Avventura, over at My Sardinian Life | La Mia Vita Sarda for bestowing The World Via Standby with the Liebster Blog Award! Earlier today I logged on and noticed the increased traffic on my blog and didn’t know what to make of it until I saw a comment by Jennifer informing me of the award.
4. The World Via Standby – Follow the adventures of a sassy and often defiant pilots wife as she travels the world standby. This blog blows my socks off as the photos are out of this world. And herlatest post just so happens to be about … ready … Italy! Snaperiffic.
I am unfamiliar with the background of the award, but to my understanding, its intent is to spotlight noteworthy blogs. Upon acceptance of receiving this prestigious award you must:
1. Thank the blogger who presented you with the Liebster Blog Award and link them on your blog.
2. Copy and paste the award on your blog.
3. Mention 5 other blogs worthy of the Liebster Blog Award.
4. Leave a comment on the 5 blogs to let them know that they have received the Liebster Blog Award.
Here are my top 5 in no particular order:
This Man’s Journey – A beautifully written and inspiring blog about family and life.
Words With Purpose – Compassion, Thought And Reason Rolled Into One Sweet Blog. If you love animals you will love this blog!
Midnite Chef– A great food blog! I love to cook and go to this blog often searching for new recipes.
Khanum Says -Khanum is a talented photographer and has an excellent blog about life in Pakistan. Check out her blog!
Jenson Z. Yu’s Photography Blog– Whenever I go to this blog I get the travel bug and want a new camera at the the same time. His photographs are stunning!